* brush teeth thoroughly preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
* use only a pea sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing).
* children under 2 years ask a dentist or physician.
*keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
*if more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
healthy, vibrant smiles
only natural ingredients that are free from parabens, SLS, triclosan, phthalates, dyes, or other artificial additives to ensure they’re far gentler for those with tooth sensitivities.a clean mouth is a happy mouth